currently I'm working on the printable bust of my alien gunslinger.
I cutted the model into 10 pieces to reduce the force/per piece during the printing and to bring the amount of backfacing issues to a minimum.
Furthermore I hollowed the biggest parts not just to safe resin, but also to avoid to strong pulling forces during the print.
After 6,5 hours I had all my pieces and started cleaning and assembling the model to check for minor issues before I put the model as .stl into my shop.
I already noticed a few areas with a very tight locking, which means I had to go back to Zbrush and tweak my boolean opperations.
The next testprint is already in progress :)